Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: X-Men Quadrilogy

Review: X-Men Quadrilogy


X-Men Quadrilogy

Posted:

X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
By Hugh Jackman

First of all I was shocked that I could find a collection of ALL the four X-Men movies I was looking for in one set. I was assuming all this time that I would have to buy Wolverine separately. Each movie looked fantastic in its blu-ray transfer, and it has renewed my interest in the X-Men series. The boxset was delivered to me lightning fast, not to mention it was a very reasonable price for all four of these movies. The only thing I was slightly dissappointed about was that the casing for Wolverine was the slim casing while all the others were standard blu-ray design. I would've preferred them to be all the same size. But whataya gonna do? That's up to 20th Century Fox! ;) Overall, I'm quite happy with this experience.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2