Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: Strictly Business

Review: Strictly Business


Strictly Business

Posted:

Strictly Business (DVD)
By Tommy Davidson

Two people from totally different worlds hook up. Just makes you realize that it isn't a person's career as much as his/her outlook on life and positivity that makes a relationship flourish. Tommy Davidson is hilarious. Buy it! This one is definitely worthy of being on the shelf with your collection. I'm not a real big fan of Halle Berry, but I do love her innocence and honest-hearted endeavors whenever she portrays her characters. I saw this one way back in 1991 when it first came to the theatres (back then I don't think there was a such thing as a DVD) But I'm glad I waited until they started making DVDs to buy it. I'd never owned the VHS version.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2