Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve


New Year's Eve

Posted:

New Year's Eve (DVD)
By Ashton Kutcher

I Loved Valentine's Day and so when I heard about this one I was very excited to go see it and it has some of my favorite actresses and actors in it. Of course people will call this film predictable and cheesy just like all the romantic built movies, but honestly there is not one romantic type of movie that is not predictable. Of course you know what's going to happen at the end since it's called a romantic movie. I personally loved this movie, it had a lot of laughs and a couple parts where I got teary eyed. The movie has well put together characters and a very good plot. The ending just like Valentine's Day where it brought characters throughout the movie together some predictable and some were the complete opposite of predictable. I Love this movie and recommend it to anyone who likes romantic comedies or likes Valentine's Day. Who cares what the critics say they are wrong most of the time. Go to enjoy the movie, not to critique it.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2